At the dentist - Let’s talk with the dentist about tooth aches, dental fillings, anesthesia, injections, price

Marc: Good afternoon, doctor!

The dentist: Good afternoon, Marc. Long time no see. How are you?

Marc: Unfortunately, not too good. I have a tooth ache for about a month, but I didn’t have the time to come to the dentist.

The dentist: Let’s see what is it, the upper molar is attacked, the cavity has destroyed most of the dental tissue.

Marc: Do you have to take it out?

The dentist: No, it can still be saved. I’ll make you a dental filling, ok?

Marc: As you say.

The dentist: I’ll give you an anesthesia, we leave it for three minutes and then we get to work.

Marc: Oh, it hurts, the injection or the tooth, I don’t know.

The dentist: The gum is red and swollen. A little longer...there, I’m done. Let’s see: the area is already numb, we can work now. If it hurts, tell me.

Marc: Aha!


After 20 minutes

The dentist: I’m almost done, bite, is it too high?

Marc: Yes, a little, here.

The dentist: Mm, we have to smooth it again, bite it again.

Marc: I don’t feel anything, it is perfect. Give me the mirror to see it, please.

The dentist: Here, how does it look?

Marc: I don’t see a thing, it is like new, thank you, doctor. How much is it?

The dentist: 50 euros. It’s been a pleasure seeing you again. Say hello to your parents for me.

Marc: Have a nice day, and thank you again!
Newer Older