At the Estate Agency - To buy, rent, see an apartment, a house, a studio

Agent: Good afternoon, Madam! Take a seat, please.

Darcie: Thank you! good afternoon to you too.

Agent: How can I help you?

Darcie: I’m looking for a two-bedroom apartment.

Agent: To buy or to rent?

Darcie: I want to buy it for my husband and me.

Agent: What area do you prefer? Do have any idea?

Darcie: Yes, I would like it to be near Camden, if you have anything available.

Agent: So, you are looking for a central area.

Darcie: Yes, I want to be close to my parents.

Agent: I see. I am now looking for something suitable for you. Do you wish an apartment in a new building, or an old one?

Darcie: Not too old, but not necessarily new.

Agent: Here, I found one 5 minutes from Camden, in a building constructed in 2000.

Darcie: Mm, it is pretty new. What facilities does it have?

Agent: A living room and a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, balcony, hallway, total area: 80 meters. It is 100 000 euros, negotiable.

Darcie: Yes, it’s perfect. I would like to see it.

In the apartment:

Darcie: It is indeed beautiful and spacious, and the area is exactly what we have been looking for for so long.

Agent: And the price is Ok, in my opinion. Do you wish to take it in cash or through a bank.

Darcie: In cash is perfect. My husband will be thrilled.

Agent: Then, tonight, at 6 o’clock, I’ll wait for you together with your husband to do the sale-purchase agreement with the owner.

Darcie: Perfect, thank you very much Madam. You have been very kind.

Agent: Don’t mention it. See you at six.

Darcie: See you later!
Newer Older