At the mechanic – We are having car problems and we take it to get it fixed

Paul: Hello, Marc. How are you? What a pleasure seeing you again! What brings you here?

Marc: Hello, Paul. I’m fine, thank you, but I’m having car problems.

Paul: What is wrong with your car ?

Marc: The engine stops suddenly and there is a strange noise when I brake the car. What could it be?

Paul: Let’s see what is has. Before we do anything, we have to change the oil. Then, the oil and cabin filter have to be changed.

Marc: I see. And how much will it cost?

Paul: Well, you know I have always given you a discount. Let’s say 100 Euros, is that Ok?

Marc: Well, yes. But what is it with that strange noise when I break?


Paul: Yes, that strange noise comes from the buffers. Don’t worry. We will change them as well, because car control is very important. It is known that buffers have a bad influence on curve control. It is better to be careful, isn’t it?

Marc: Of course, especially when it is about our own safety. What else do we have to change?

Paul: We have to change the brake pads, they are pretty worn out, and now that you brought it here…

Marc: Yes, you are right. I’ll leave it here so you can fix it. When can I come to take it back?

Paul: Tomorrow, at four o’clock it will be repaired. I’ll wait for you.

Marc: See you tomorrow, thank you very much Paul. We’ll settle the score then.

Paul: Sure, don’t worry. See you tomorrow, Marc.
Newer Older