In a public transportation service – On the Bus – Let’s buy a ticket / monthly pass and travel through town

At the bus station

Marc: Excuse me, Madam, can you tell me when does the next bus to London leave ?

Saleslady: Yes, at two o’clock sharp. Do you want a ticket?

Marc Sure, thank you.

Saleslady: A one way or a return ticket?

Marc Return ticket, please.

On the bus

Marc: Do you mind if I open the window and I sit here, Sir?

Mister: No, not at all.

Marc: Thank you. When does it arrive in London?

Mister: Around three o’clock, I hope.

Marc: Does this bus stop in Oxford?

Mister: I think so. Anyway, the stations should be called out.

Ticket collector: Tickets, please! Tickets and monthly passes, please! Can I see your ticket, Sir?

Marc: Here it is. Is it OK?

Ticket collector: Let’s see, yes, it is valid. Thank you!

Mister: I get out here. Have a nice day!

Marc Thank you, likewise!

Ticket collector: Here is the end of the line. Please collect all your personal items and luggage. Thank you.
Newer Older