Let’s get married - Talk about civil and church wedding, necessary documents, honey moon, wedding dress, food

Ann: Hello, honey, how are you? What a pleasure seeing you again!

Lana: Hello aunt! I’m so happy you could make it to my wedding which is tomorrow!

Ann: Tell me, are you ready? How did things develop? It’s been so long since we last saw each other.

Lana: That’s true. First we have booked the restaurant, a place of 80 people, then we went to the priest to set the date of the church wedding. We have made the guest list two months ago when we have sent the invitations.

Ann: And the civil wedding?

Lana: We had the civil wedding last week.

Ann: What documents did you need for the civil wedding.

Lana: Our birth certificates, two witnesses and the baptism certificate.

Ann: I see. And where did you decide to go on your honey moon?

Lana: We are going for a week in France, to Paris. I’m so excited!

Ann: And tell me, the wedding dress?

Lana: I haven’t shown anyone my wedding dress. I want it to be a surprise for everybody. I have had five dress fittings. But, if you want, I can show you my wedding shoes.

Ann: Sure, why not. And the other details?

Lana: My hairdressing and make-up appointments are at 8 in the morning. And today, at four, I have to go the cosmetician.

Ann: What flowers did you choose for the wedding bouquet?

Lana: White roses, they’re my favorites.

Ann: What else do you have to do? Did you choose the menu?

Lana: The classic menu, so far everything is in order.

Ann: I’m so happy for you, as if I were the bride. Let’s not forget the rice!

Lana: Yes. Imagine how I am. Thank you aunt for being here with me!
Newer Older