My life in general - Professional and personal presentation - Talk to others about professional and personal occupations, hobbies, spare time - Dialogue Free Online

Ann: Hello! I’m Ann. I am a student and I like to travel very much in my spare time. I have seen almost the entire Europe. Last time I have been to Paris. It is indeed a beautiful city! What do you do in your spare time?

Mary: Hello, Ann! I’m Mary. I have finished my studies and now I work as a clerk at the City Hall. Usually, in my spare time, I like to read or listen to music. These activities relax me very much!

Robert: My name is Robert and I am a lawyer. I don’t have a lot of spare time because my work doesn’t allow it, but sometimes, when I find some time, I usually practice sports.
If the weather is nice I like running in the park, if it rains for example, I go to the swimming pool to swim. Sport helps me keep a good health and it releases me from stress.

Jane: Hello, everybody! I’m Jane, and thankfully I have a lot of spare time. I am a student in my third year of high school. In my spare time I like to go out with my friend, go to a movie or simply walk. On weekends, I like to stay online. I am a very sociable person and I have friends everywhere.

Andrew: I am Andrew. I spend all my spare time cooking. The italian cuisine is my great hobby!
Newer Older