Parts of the body and physical traits – Let’s describe ourselves physically

Marc: I am a blue-eyed boy, I have blond hair and I consider myself a thin person because I have 68 kg and a height of 1.80. I have an athletic constitution.

Ann: I have long brown hair and dark eyes. I consider myself normal because I am 1.70 and have 58 kg. I feel good in my own skin. I have a pug nose.

Kate: I have short red hair and green eyes. I have always enjoyed having short hair.


It is true that I am a little short, I am 1.58, and plumpish, weighting 60 kg, but everybody likes me the way I am and I feel good about myself. I have a light skin tone.

Robert: I am a brown-eyed boy and my hair is dark brown. I’m a little overweight; I have 95 kg and a height of 1.85. Some say I am fat and sturdy and that I really have to lose weight.

Ronald: I have green-blue eyes and dark blonde hair. I am underweight because I am 1.78 and have 68 kg. I practice a lot of sports and that is why I am so thin as my friends tell me. I say I’m in good shape. What do you think?
Newer Older