Weather forecast – Let’s talk about the weather, the right time to go on a trip

Ann: Tell me, Kate, what did they say on TV about the weather? Do I need an umbrella or other protection equipment?

Kate: I don’t think so. There will be a clear sky with a few non lasting clouds.

Ann: What about temperatures?

Kate: The minimum values will be slowly rising and the maximum value will be around 23 degrees in the city.

Ann: What did they say about rainfall?

Kate: It will rain around noon, in sudden showers.

Ann: I want to go to the mountains one of these days, what do you say ?

Kate: In the mountain areas, the temperatures will slowly fall, reaching a maximum of 18 degrees. There will be gentle and strong breezes here and there.

Ann: So, where do you advise me to go ?

Kate: At the seaside, because the temperatures rise up to 29 degrees. There, the weather will be fine for sure, without rain, for at least 3 or 4 days. The sun shines brightly!

Ann: Thank you very much, I’ll go to the seaside then.
Newer Older