At the Museum. Local Attractions - English Text Dialogue , Learn how to Write, Read, Understand and Communicate with others in English Free Online

”Hey, Sebastian, did you see this colossal statue? It's marvelous.”

”You're right, it is! Like so many others around us. It's crazy! This museum houses incredible items.”

”I was absolutely amazed in front of the old collections. The Egyptian and Greek antiquities are genuine treasures.”

”I know. And so are all the other works!”


”When the teacher told us about this visit to the British Museum, I didn't thought it would be so interesting. Instead, it's really fun while educational.”

”I'd love to repeat this experience more often. And maybe visit other attractions in London.”

”Such as?”

”Such as the Tate Gallery of Modern Art, the National Gallery, the Houses of Parliament, or the Buckingham Palace, I don't know.”

”It is true we already had the chance to see all that with our family, but the visit is much more exciting in a professional company.”

”Let's suggest that to the teacher. Maybe he will agree.”

”I hope so. Let's go.”
Newer Older