In the Classroom - English Text Dialogue , Learn how to Write, Read, Understand and Communicate with others in English Free Online


“Good morning, teacher. I'm sorry I'm late. I missed my bus.”

“It's OK, Sean. There are only a few minutes. Go to your seat. So, children, I was thinking to change something in this classroom until the next week. You know we expect someone from the County Commission.”

“What do you have in mind, teacher?”


“I thought it would be nice to change a little the appearance, to cover my desk with something nicer and I think I'll bring a watch. We'll put it on that wall, above the door. And we'll change these old pictures. I don't like them anymore.”

“And leave the walls blank?”

“Well, that is your job: to fill them up with projects, sketches, whatever you think it works.”

“I like the idea. Being a Philology class, it would be nice to bring into attention the old civilizations, the Roman Empire, the Colosseum. We could draw and make some statistics projects.”

“I thought about this, too. Well, this is it. Let's see what you can do.”
Newer Older