Clothes, Accessories and Colors - Girls’ talk - Dialogue Free Online

Mary: Ann, what do you usually like to wear?

Ann: I prefer sport clothes because I like simple and easy-fitting things. And you?

Mary: I prefer elegant clothes because this is what my job requires. I don’t like them very much, but they are mandatory. In my spare time, I dress in jeans and sport blouses.

Ann: I see, and what colors do you prefer?

Mary: I prefer yellow, red, light blue, white, light colors in general. And you?

Ann: I prefer dark color clothes: black, grey, dark green.

Mary: Even though these colors make you look old?

Ann: Yes, because they give the illusion that I am thinner.

Mary: And what accessories do you prefer?

Ann: All types of metals: precious or not, it makes no difference. And you?

Mary: I always wear a watch because it is very important to me. But also sun glasses, bag and quality shoes because, in my opinion, this kind of accessories can totally change an outfit. Don’t you agree?

Ann: I completely agree! I like belts and suspenders. I think they are special for any occasion.
Newer Older