At the Seaside - English Text Dialogue , Learn how to Write, Read, Understand and Communicate with others in English Free Online


”You had an excellent idea with this beach, Alex. I'd never leave Cape Cod, now. There are splendid views and an absolutely charming atmosphere.”

”I know... When I first got here I realized I had never seen such a landscape. Everybody dreams to go to the seaside every summer, to get a tan, to occupy a new spot on a sunny beach, but here it's just different all around.”

”I can guess what it is. It's more silent.”


”Yeah, it's not crowded at all. People say it's a world apart.”

”I think Cahoon Hollow Beach is famous especially for its amazing surroundings: The Atlantic Ocean on a side and these high dunes on the other side.”

”And amidst them is hiding The Beachcomber. There's no better bar in this area.”

”You know, you're right. I could use a cold juice right now.”

”I think everyone agrees that the best way to put an end to a sunny day on the beach is on a wicker chair in front of a cold drink.”

”Let's go then. I love spending time in a beach bar, and, besides, I want to see for myself that great spot.”
Newer Older