18 Expressions an Phrases useful at restaurant

Learn 18 useful expressions that you can use at a restaurant.

 

  1. "I would like to make a reservation for tonight at 7:00 PM."
  2. "Can I see the menu, please?"
  3. "What do you recommend?"
  4. "I'm allergic to peanuts. Are there any dishes with peanuts on the menu?"
  5. "Can I have the vegetarian option, please?"
  6. "Can I have a glass of water with no ice, please?"
  7. "Can I have a cup of coffee, please?"
  8. "Can I have the check, please?"
  9. "Can I pay with a credit card?"
  10. "Could I have the bill, please?"
  11. "Could I have another napkin, please?"
  12. "Could I have some more bread, please?"
  13. "The food was delicious, thank you."
  14. "The service was excellent, thank you."
  15. "Could I speak to the manager, please?"
  16. "I'm sorry, but there seems to be a problem with my order."
  17. "Can I have this to go, please?"
  18. "Thank you for a lovely evening."

 

Newer Older
Join the conversation (0)
Post a Comment
comment url