25 Traveling English phrases, Expressions and Questions

25 English phrases that can be helpful when traveling in England, USA, Australia, Canada and other English speaking countries.

  1. "Where is the nearest restroom?"
  2. "Do you speak English?"
  3. "How much does this cost?"
  4. "What time does the bus/train leave?"
  5. "Where is the nearest ATM?"
  6. "Can you call a taxi for me?"
  7. "What is the exchange rate?"
  8. "Do you have a map?"
  9. "Where is the nearest pharmacy?"
  10. "I'm looking for a restaurant."
  11. "I have a reservation."
  12. "Can you recommend a good place to eat?"
  13. "I'm allergic to nuts/gluten/seafood."
  14. "Can you help me with directions?"
  15. "Where is the nearest embassy?"
  16. "I'd like to rent a car."
  17. "Can you recommend a good hotel?"
  18. "I'd like to book a tour."
  19. "Where is the nearest post office?"
  20. "I'd like to send a package."
  21. "Can you recommend a good museum?"
  22. "Where is the nearest shopping area?"
  23. "I'd like to exchange some money."
  24. "Where is the nearest hospital?"
  25. "I need to call home."

Newer Older
Join the conversation (0)
Post a Comment
comment url