34 Phrases Money, payments, and cards Questions and expressions

 Learn how to ask and give information about Money, payments, and cards .

  1. "How much does it cost?"
  2. "Can you give me a discount?"
  3. "I'm broke."
  4. "I'm in the red."
  5. "I'm in debt."
  6. "I'm flush with cash."
  7. "I'm rolling in money."
  8. "I'm worth a fortune."
  9. "I'm pennyless."
  10. "I'm a millionaire."
  11. "I'm a billionaire."
  12. "I'm a pauper."
  13. "I'm a spendthrift."
  14. "I'm a tightwad."
  15. "I'm a cheapskate."
  16. "I'm a big spender."
  17. "I'm a shopper."
  18. "I'm a shopaholic."
  19. "I'm a sale shopper."
  20. "I'm a bargain hunter."
  21. "I'm a penny pincher."
  22. "I'm a thrifty shopper."
  23. "I'm a compulsive buyer."
  24. "I'm a frugal shopper."
  25. "I'm a smart shopper."
  26. "I'm a savvy shopper."
  27. "I can't afford it."
  28. "I'm low on cash."
  29. "I'm out of money."
  30. "I'm running low on funds."
  31. "I'm short on cash."
  32. "Do you accept credit/debit cards?"
  33. "Can I pay with a check?"
  34. "Do you have change for a hundred?"
Newer Older
Join the conversation (0)
Post a Comment
comment url