37 Useful English Phrases for Everyday Use

 A list of some Common used Phrases, idioms and expressions in daily life.

  1. "Can you repeat that, please?"
  2. "Can you speak more slowly, please?"
  3. "Can you spell that, please?"
  4. "Can you translate this for me, please?"
  5. "Can you help me, please?"
  6. "Can I borrow a pen/pencil, please?"
  7. "Can I use your phone, please?"
  8. "Can I have a glass of water, please?"
  9. "Can I go to the bathroom, please?"
  10. "Do you have the time, please?"
  11. "Do you know where the nearest ATM is?"
  12. "Do you know how to get to the train station?"
  13. "Do you know what this means?"
  14. "I don't speak English very well."
  15. "I'm learning English."
  16. "I'm sorry, I don't understand."
  17. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch that."
  18. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt."
  19. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude."
  20. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause any trouble."
  21. "I'm sorry, I made a mistake."
  22. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that."
  23. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize."
  24. "Thank you for your help."
  25. "Thank you for your time."
  26. "Thank you for understanding."
  27. "Thank you for your patience."
  28. "Thank you for your kindness."
  29. "Thank you for your generosity."
  30. "Thank you for your thoughtfulness."
  31. "Thank you for your support."
  32. "Thank you for everything."
  33. "No problem."
  34. "You're welcome."
  35. "No worries."
  36. "Don't mention it."
  37. "It's my pleasure."
Newer Older
Join the conversation (0)
Post a Comment
comment url