Nick Vujicic Quotes Audio in English

Read Quotes, listen and share by Nick Vujicic known for: Life Without Limits: Inspiration for a Ridiculously Good Life.

"I've seen more joy in the slums of Mumbai and the orphanages of Africa than in wealthy gated communities and on sprawling estates worth millions. " Nick Vujicic

"I never met a bitter person who was thankful. Or a thankful person who was bitter." Nick Vujicic

"The challenges in our lives are there to strengthen our convictions . They are not there to run us over." Nick Vujicic

"Don't put your life on hold so that you can dwell on the unfairness of past hurts." Nick Vujicic

"If you can't get a miracle, become one." Nick Vujicic

" I also believe that when you do unto others, blessings come to you as well. So if you don't have a friend, be a friend. If you are having a bad day, make someone else's day." Nick Vujicic

"The if I just had X, I would be happy syndrome is a mass delusion. When you look for happiness in mere objects, they are never enough. Look around. Look within. " Nick Vujicic

"If I fail, I try again, and again, and again. If you fail, are you going to try again? The human spirit can handle much worse than we realize." Nick Vujicic

"I have the choice to be angry at God for what i don't have, or be thankful for what i do have." Nick Vujicic

"Accept that you may not be able to see a path right now, but that doesn't mean it's not there." Nick Vujicic

Quotes for Inspiration and Motivation

Newer Older
Join the conversation (0)
Post a Comment
comment url