Hobbies and Interests - English Audio Phrases Learn Online

Hobbies and Interests - Basic expressions in English Language

Share your passions and discover new interests with these engaging phrases! Learn phrases for discussing hobbies and interests. Knowing how to talk about what you enjoy can spark lively conversations and connections with others. Use these phrases, filled with basic words and everyday expressions, to share your passions and learn about others’ interests!

  1. I enjoy reading mystery novels in my spare time.
  2. Do you play any musical instruments, like the guitar?
  3. What are your hobbies? I love painting and hiking!
  4. I love to travel; my last trip was to Thailand!
  5. Are you into sports? I’m a huge soccer fan.
  6. I like painting landscapes in my free time.
  7. What’s your favorite movie genre? I adore comedies!
  8. Do you like cooking? I’m trying to learn new recipes!
  9. I’m a big fan of the New York Yankees!
  10. Have you seen any good movies lately that you recommend?
Newer Older
Join the conversation (0)
Post a Comment
comment url