At the Police Station - We have lost our Identity card and we want to receive another - Procedures and Documents - Dialogue Free Online

Mary: Good evening, Sir!

Clerk Good evening, Madam! Can I help you?

Mary: Yes, please. I wish to change my Identity Card and to make my son one as well.

Clerk: Let’s see, why do you want a new Identity card?

Mary: Because I have lost the one I had.

Clerk: Yes, of course. Firstly, you have to go to counter number 3 of the police station and file a request to issue a new Identity Card. Then, you also have to file a complaint for loss or robbery and pay a 10 Euros tax. You also need two witnesses for this procedure, three pictures and another identification document.

Mary: I understand. And for my minor son?

Clerk: Both parents have to present for you son, and if this is not possible, you need a proxy from the absent parent. A 5 Euros tax must be paid, three pictures and an application form.

Mary: How long is the Identity Card valid for?

Clerk: 10 years in both cases.

Mary: Thank you very much, Sir! You have been very kind!

Clerk: Thank you! Have a nice day!
Newer Older