At the concert - English Audio Dialogue / Conversation for Beginners, Intermediate, Kids Learn English Pronunciation, Communication, Understanding Free Online

At the concert Text Extract: "... Are you kidding me? I'll definitely come. I've been waiting for two years for this moment and, when I finally managed to persuade my mom to let me go, they ran out of tickets. Have you heard about the phrensy Bon Jovi triggered in the US last month? The tickets sold out immediately. ..." To read all the Dialogue please click the link below.
Keywords: Learn English Language. Speaking and Writing Skills. Mp3 Conversations Free Online. Human Pronunciation for Beginners, Kids, Intermediate, Students. Study how to Write & Speak. Vocabulary. Translator Translations. Grammar Lessons. Verbs. Tests. Comprehension & Listening Activities. Phrasebook and Expressions
Newer Older