At the concert - English Text Dialogue , Learn how to Write, Read, Understand and Communicate with others in English Free Online



”Hey, Tim. My dad got me two tickets for the concert next week. Do you want to come with me see Bon Jovi?”

”Are you kidding me? I'll definitely come. I've been waiting for two years for this moment and, when I finally managed to persuade my mom to let me go, they ran out of tickets. Have you heard about the phrensy Bon Jovi triggered in the US last month? The tickets sold out immediately.”

”Yes, I've heard they met almost 550,000 fans. I think they earned a lot with The Circle Tour.”

”Over $50,000,000 if I recall well. I can't wait to see them here, in London. The Arena is ready and the fans are really anxious.”



”I know. There are no more tickets already. I wonder if the story of the US concert will repeat here, too.”

”What do you mean?”

”Well, they had different playlists every night. They'll sing in London a couple of nights in a row. Do you think they'll offer us ”copies” of the first concert starting with the second night?”

”Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. They are professionals and they wouldn't have this huge success if they'd mock at people.”

”You're right. For a moment now I doubted their quality.”

”I know I will be absolutely thrilled around them.”

”You're right. I can't wait to sing together next week.”
Newer Older