In the Classroom - English Audio Dialogue / Conversation for Beginners, Intermediate, Kids Learn English Pronunciation, Communication, Understanding Free Online

In the Classroom Text Extract: "... I thought it would be nice to change a little the appearance, to cover my desk with something nicer and I think I'll bring a watch. We'll put it on that wall, above the door. And we'll change these old pictures. I don't like them anymore. ..." To read all the Dialogue please click the link below.
Keywords: Learn English Language. Speaking and Writing Skills. Mp3 Conversations Free Online. Human Pronunciation for Beginners, Kids, Intermediate, Students. Study how to Write & Speak. Vocabulary. Translator Translations. Grammar Lessons. Verbs. Tests. Comprehension & Listening Activities. Phrasebook and Expressions
Newer Older