What job should we choose? - English Audio Dialogue / Conversation for Beginners, Intermediate, Kids Learn English Pronunciation, Communication, Understanding Free Online

What job should we choose? Text Extract: "... Well, they asked me about my experience as an accountant. I believe they don't need operators anymore. So, I hope my experience would be enough to fill the position. I really need this job. There are some debts and enormous rates I have to take care of and now that our company went bankrupt we were forced to look for something else. ..." To read all the Dialogue please click the link below.
Keywords: Learn English Language. Speaking and Writing Skills. Mp3 Conversations Free Online. Human Pronunciation for Beginners, Kids, Intermediate, Students. Study how to Write & Speak. Vocabulary. Translator Translations. Grammar Lessons. Verbs. Tests. Comprehension & Listening Activities. Phrasebook and Expressions
Newer Older