20 Color Expressions Asking Telling Colors

 phrases and expressions related to colors:

Asking Colors:

  1. "What color is this?"
  2. "What color do you want?"
  3. "Do you like this color?"
  4. "Do you have this color in a different shade?"
  5. "What's your favorite color?"
  6. "Do you have a color preference?"
  7. "What color goes well with this?"
  8. "What color matches this?"
  9. "What color contrasts with this?"
  10. "What color complements this?"

Telling Colors:

  1. "It's red."
  2. "I want blue."
  3. "I like green."
  4. "I don't like yellow."
  5. "My favorite color is purple."
  6. "I have a preference for neutral colors."
  7. "Orange goes well with this."
  8. "This matches the color of the walls."
  9. "This color contrasts with the furniture."
  10. "This color complements the curtains."
Newer Older
Join the conversation (0)
Post a Comment
comment url