25 Emotions phrases and expressions related to emotions and feelings

Discover how to express what you feel in English.

 25  questions / 17 answers and expressions related to emotions and feelings:

 Questions:

  1. "How are you feeling?"
  2. "Are you feeling okay?"
  3. "What's wrong?"
  4. "What's bothering you?"
  5. "What's on your mind?"
  6. "Are you upset?"
  7. "Are you happy?"
  8. "Are you sad?"
  9. "Are you angry?"
  10. "Are you anxious?"
  11. "Are you excited?"
  12. "Are you nervous?"
  13. "Are you surprised?"
  14. "Are you tired?"
  15. "Are you restless?"
  16. "Are you calm?"
  17. "Are you content?"
  18. "Are you satisfied?"
  19. "Are you disappointed?"
  20. "Are you frustrated?"
  21. "Are you jealous?"
  22. "Are you envious?"
  23. "Are you ashamed?"
  24. "Are you embarrassed?"
  25. "Are you proud?"

Answers:

  1. "I'm feeling great."
  2. "I'm feeling okay."
  3. "Nothing's wrong."
  4. "Nothing's bothering me."
  5. "Nothing's on my mind."
  6. "I'm not upset."
  7. "I'm happy."
  8. "I'm sad."
  9. "I'm angry."
  10. "I'm anxious."
  11. "I'm excited."
  12. "I'm nervous."
  13. "I'm surprised."
  14. "I'm tired."
  15. "I'm restless."
  16. "I'm calm."
  17. "I'm content."
Newer Older
Join the conversation (0)
Post a Comment
comment url