Health and Well-Being - English Audio Phrases Learn Online

Health and Well-Being - Key expressions and Phrases in English Language

Taking care of your health is essential, and communication can help! Learn online phrases related to health, wellness, and medical situations. Knowing how to discuss symptoms or wellness routines can be crucial in maintaining your well-being. Use these phrases to express your health needs and engage in conversations about well-being!

  1. I haven’t been feeling well lately; I think I have a cold.
  2. Can you recommend a good doctor in this area?
  3. I need to schedule a check-up with my physician.
  4. What are some good exercises for staying fit?
  5. I have allergies to peanuts and pollen.
  6. How do you stay healthy and active?
  7. I prefer to eat a balanced diet with lots of fruits and vegetables.
  8. Can you suggest any relaxation techniques?
  9. I need a prescription refill for my medication.
  10. It’s important to prioritize mental health as well!
Newer Older
Join the conversation (0)
Post a Comment
comment url