Workplace, Job Related- English Audio Phrases Learn Online

Workplace and Job Related - Basic expressions in English Language

Thriving in the workplace requires effective communication! Learn online phrases that will help you navigate office dynamics, collaborate with colleagues, and participate in meetings. Knowing how to express ideas and give feedback can improve your professional relationships. Use these phrases to contribute positively in your work environment!

  1. I’d like to schedule a meeting to discuss our project.
  2. Can you give me an update on your progress?
  3. What are your thoughts on the recent changes in the company?
  4. I appreciate your feedback on my presentation.
  5. Let’s work together to find a solution.
  6. I have an idea I’d like to share with the team.
  7. Can you clarify the deadlines for this task?
  8. I’m happy to assist with any questions you might have.
  9. We should set some goals for the next quarter.
  10. Thank you for your support; it means a lot!
Newer Older
Join the conversation (0)
Post a Comment
comment url